Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

HouseWife Approved

I have been a stay at home wife for a week and a half now.  I can't really explain it, but I am not sure how I did everything around the house and worked before, because now my whole day is spent doing stuff around the house and it never seems done!  Of course, I have much more time now to relax with Clayton when he gets home from work-so maybe that is where my time is spent?! 

I wanted to post today to show off how I am now officially housewife approved...

Yep, I wore my slippers all day today :) Well, technically not ALL day, just the afternoon.  But-it is very cold and they're just so comfy!  Any other house wives out there?  How do you spend the time that you aren't working?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...