Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Embrace the Camera

Embrace the Camera was started by Emily over at The Anderson Crew.  I think it such an amazing idea that I had to start participating!  The idea is to get into the photos you take of the people you love.  Friends, family, spouse, kids, whoever it may be.  I want Kennedy to look back at photos and see me.  I don't have many photos with my mom because she was always the one taking the photos.  So here is this weeks embrace the camera.  And if you have never heard of it, I urge you to check it out and get yourself in those photos!!

Edited in Picasa with the 60's filter
Kennedy and I discovering all the goodies the Easter Bunny brought her...How awesome are those glasses?!  E.B. also brought the paci, some bunny ears, Peter Rabbit stuffed animal and other goodies!




1 comment:

  1. What a sweet picture!!!
    The sunglasses are so awesome!! She rocks them like a pro...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...