Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Cards

*Spoiler Alert!  Do not read this post if you would like to be surprised by our Christmas card design!*

Clayton and I have been considering sending out Christmas cards this year.  Now that we're married it seems fitting and we have pretty recent addresses for everyone we would want to send cards to :)  I immediately decided to use Shutterfly (http://www.shutterfly.com/) beacuse I have used them for several different things before and have never been disappointed with their service or products!

We used Shutterfly for our wedding guest book.  I wish we had a picture of it, because it's so amazing!  I went to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books and created a photo book using all of our engagement pictures.  I made sure that each page had enough white space surrounding the pictures so everyone could leave us a message!  It was so much cuter than everyone just signing their name.  We recevied some of the sweetest notes and it is one of those things we will look through many many times and hopefully, someday our children will look through it!!  But enough about our photo book (I am currently working on two more with our wedding photos!) and on to our Christmas card selection.

Option #1 I really like this idea...but I just couldn't come up with 10 great things we did in 2010.  But this card is adorable!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/love-2010-christmas-card-5x7-flat

Option #2 A super cute card to show off our little family.  The picture of Clayton and I is one of our engagement pictures.
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/2010-wishes-christmas-card-5x7-flat



Option #3 I love the snowflake inspired damask print and this picture is one of our favorites.



Option #4 I really like the idea of being able to add all 3 of our furbabies...But is it too much?!  The card is even called Family Roster!!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/family-roster-christmas-card-5x7-flat


Option #5 Again I love the damask look!  And another one of our engagement pictures :)
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/royal-elegance-christmas-card



I love all these options!  Maybe I should use different pictures though.  Clayton is on board with any of them, though I think he really wants to add our furbabies to the card...makes it not so much about us!  Luckily with Shutterfly it is so easy to change any of my cards by swapping out pictures or editing pictures so I can play with everything a bit more before deciding.  What do y'all think?  Do you love the damask as much as I do?  I think it's a classic look that won't ever go out of style!

This post has been sponsored in part by Shutterfly.  All the opinions are mine.  I will be receiving 50  holiday cards for blogging about this service.  Although all of my options have been sitting in my Shutterfly Projects folder for weeks before I even heard of this!  If you are a blogger, you can get in on the goodies too by going to this link http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love them all! You are so creative!! The picture quality on #5 is awesome.
    #4 is cool b/c the word "merry" is large and you got married this year "Merry"/"marry"
    I like #1 too because you have had a busy year!
    #3 is cool b/c it's your honeymoon...I would assume you'd send cards to ppl who were at your wedding, so while they saw your wedding and engagement photos they might not have seen this photo before.
    and #2 is cute b/c of the sephia on all the photos and turko is in it!
    But #5 is still my favorite - what does #5 design look like with #2 photo?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...