Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Music Monday: Issue 8

 Clayton and I headed out to Mineola on Saturday to look at some possible housing options.  We did not end up making very good headway on Saturday but it appears that someone is looking out for us because today we got some pretty good news!  I don't want to say yet, because nothing is final, but we are pretty excited!  It's just another piece of the puzzle falling into place.

This song by Miranda Lambert really has nothing to do with our housing, not this time!  But I just love this song...perfectly titled "Love Song." 



It is sappy and lovey dovey and makes me cry every time!  And yes I might be girl crushin on Miranda a bit, but I think it's deserved...A good small town Texas girl who just won Female Vocalist of the Year, Album of the Year, and Music Video of the Year.

Do you love this love song as much as I do?!  It is just the song I need somedays :) Also, any ideas on a better avenue to post my music monday songs?  I feel like there has to be a better option than youtube.

Hope you had a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...