Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wedding Dress Redo

I am not getting married again, but if I were going to I might have to make some changes...I'd keep my fabulous groom
LOVE HIM!!!

But I might re-consider my dress...I adored my dress...I might run home right now and try it back on, it was that fabulous....then I saw this dress today...and well, just look!

It is this Watters dress. And I just think it's gorgeous!! Go see it up close on the Watters website, trust me!  I love the sweetheart neckline, the flowers and how flowy it looks.  But could it hold a candle to my dress?

My dress created a waist and had just the perfect amount of lace and lace=classic!  It had a sweetheart neckline, buttons down the back and a gorgeous train, which I was completely opposed to at first, but then we would not have had this amazing photo... 


That is our ring bearer, who carried my train from the moment pictures were finished until we were in the limo....And no one even told him to!!  How adorable is that?!
Need more pictures of my dress for comparrison?  Well, okay!!



Alright, so I SWOOON over my dress, still!  I would not change anything about my wedding day at all!!  So if someone else could get married soon and wear the Watters dress that would make me extremely happy, mmkthanks!

Sorry for the ridiculous amount of "gorgeous", "fabulous", "amazing", and "adorable" in this post...I'm in a FABULOUS, AMAZING mood!!! 

3 comments:

  1. oo I love that Watters dress!! I would totally wear that. But what about the hem getting dirty? and what does it look like bussled I wonder..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I wonder how it would be bussled...hmm. It might look cute with a ribbon that you could pull up and wear around your wrist. And the hem would be disgusting! The hem of my dress was almost black :( I should not have taken my shoes off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh I never even think about hems!

    Crazyyy I looooooved your dress! You would not have changed it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...