Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Life's Little (or big) Moments

Last we "talked" Clayton and I packed up our bags and headed out East to East Texas, that is!  A few months later I quit my job and became a "domestic engineer."  I failed horribly in keeping up with my Project 365 (really want to complete one though, maybe next year!)  And my sister was expecting her first baby.

Since then we have been in East Texas for a little over a year now and we love it!  I won't lie and say it is perfect all the time...there are times when I really miss living in a big city and miss my family and friends being 15 minutes away.  But for the most part we truly enjoy it here.  Clayton is kicking ass and taking names at work, haha.  He is the News & Sports Director so in addition to hourly news and the morning show he does play by play for all the East Texas high school sports (not all the schools but about 10 of them.  And not all sports just football, girls and boys basketball, baseball & softball.)  He keeps busy, that is for sure!

My sister gave birth to my amazing, beautiful niece on March 3rd...

I am an Aunt!
And we just celebrated her 1st birthday!!

My beautiful Nieceypoo



Just one week before my niece was born, my sister in law found out she was expecting her first baby!

One month later, we found out we were also expecting!!

Just 3 days before my second niece was born! 
Nieceypoo #2 - Such an angel!
On November 20, 2011 (11-20-2011...how awesome is that birthday!?) I gave birth to our precious, perfect daughter!  We did not find out the sex of the baby until she arrived and honestly we were both surprised she was a girl!


We had names picked out for either gender and were so happy to have our sweet little Kennedy in our arms!

My baby is now 4 months old and I am lucky enough to get to stay home with her everyday.  Clayton works so hard for the both of us.


So that is what I've been up to!  Lots and lots of babies, haha!  Our family has been blessed three times (well, 4 really...we had a cousin give birth to their first the same day as my sister!) over and we are so excited to watch the babies grow up together.  I guess it doesn't sound like too much has happened over the last year or so, but growing a baby sure is time consuming :)  I don't want this blog to completely become a mommy blog but Kennedy is a huge part of who I am now.  And in turn a lot of my projects have become baby projects.  I guess I'm just really trying to say I don't know where this blog is headed but I hope you (my one reader, ha!) are around for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...