Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

First Moment

My first blog post...wow!  I found my first blog in October of 2009.  Clayton and I were recently engaged and I was googling for some wedding inspiration when I ran across weddingbee.com.  I started following all the engagement and wedding stories daily, it was an addiction!  Soon after I found more blogs that interested me and now my google reader is full of amazing blogs and growing almost daily :)

Since October I had thought about starting my own blog, I just wasn't confident enough.  Every blog I read has amazing writers and I didn't want to have a blog that couldn't live up to my own expectations.  Fast forward a year later and here I am, blogging...Will it live up to my expectations?  Hopefully someday, but for now I am content to just write.  Oh yes and kick myself for not starting this sooner!

I am a wife, sister, daughter, pet parent, niece, granddaughter, and soon to be aunt!  I plan to post about daily life in all of my roles and everything that comes with it!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...