Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Maria's 365

I've decided to take part in Project 365.  I first heard about it here!  But once you start googling Project 365 you get a ton of amazing sites.  Basically the goal is to take a picture of a moment in your life every day for one year.  And since Clayton and I gifted each other this beauty for Christmas...I think this is the perfect project to help me learn how to use the camera!

Luckily I learned about Project 365 on January 3rd and had already taken pictures on January 1st and 2nd.  But of course you can start your Project 365 any day of the year!

I am still trying to figure out the best way to post my Project 365 pictures, I think I might set up a seperate blog and then do a monthly roundup on this blog.  Would that work?  Or is there a better way?  Regardless, here are my first few days of photos.


January 1 - Early New Years Eve with friends

January 2 - A chicken seriously crossing the road in Oak Cliff

January 3 - An evening walk with our furbabies

January 4 - Mattison waiting patiently to see if Dad will give her any stove scraps

January 5 - Handsome Turco cat
 My photography skills are not that great, yet...I really love taking photographs though!  Maybe I need to do some editing as well, the chicken might look better cropped and as the main focus.  What about you?  Will you be participating in Project 365?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...