Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bird Moment

I was going through my reader this morning and I came across a video that had me cracking up. I found the video on Sarah's blog Thrifty Decor Chick.



This video is so great!  First of all...I am totally Bryce Shivers...I love birds on things, haha.  And I would completely freak out like he does "straight up just got dust right in my eyes!! Just paint the bird or whatever it is you need to do and don't blow on things!" I think Clayton could attest to that!  I love birds in paintings, photos, songs (evidenced here), you name it, I want a bird on it.  But I am deathly afraid of them in real life...they are gross, they carry diseases and their little heads freak me out.

Hope you enjoyed the video as much as I did, ha!  Anyone else freakishly afraid of live birds?  Maybe you're pinning for a bird on your pillow?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...