Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

January Recap

January 1st I decided to start a project 365, you can read more about that herehere.  And I've kept up with it surprisingly well.  Though there were a few days that I got desperate at 10:00 at night and took some pretty random pictures.  I have detailed posts over on my 365 blog...but I wanted to give you a recap of all the pictures I took in January.
They are in no particular order and I think I need to find a better collage program.  I wasn't able to move any of the photos around so there are a few that don't even really capture the photo at all, such as the last row, first and third pictures.  

January was extremely busy for us.  I threw my sister a baby shower, we went from having three residences to one, a trip to Austin, lots of crafting (mostly for said baby shower) and I left my job.  I am now a stay at home wife and once I get our home settled from the moves I want to put more time into blogging, our puppies, my soon to be here niece, my health and looking for a part time job.

Anyone else have a crazy busy January?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...