Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter

Gotta love an Easter post, a week and half later, right?!  We were super busy for Easter but had a great time with family.  Friday night we went out for a nice dinner with my Dad, Bonus Mom and sisters.  Saturday we had a grown up easter egg hunt with my Mom, Clay and sisters...all the eggs had money in them and there was one golden egg, which I found, that had big money inside!!!  Saturday evening we spent celebrating our cousins 6th birthday with my in laws!  And Sunday we went to church with my Grandmother, the Dallas pooch parade with my Mom, Clay and sisters (such a fun event) and had dinner with my in laws.  I have a few photos to share with you, but they are of none of those events...haha!  It is so hard to be involved in the festivities, be an active parent and take photos so usually the photos get the short end of the stick.  These are photos of baby girl getting her Easter basket from the Easter bunny...which admittedly didn't happen until Monday morning, le sigh.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...