Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

For my niece

I had some free time last weekend while Clayton was working and the crafting bug bit me :) I love it when that happens!  So I sat down with some fabric and went to town on some baby headbands...they might be a little big, but I made them so they could be adjusted to her head once she arrives.  But little baby girl is also in the 97th percentile of height/weight and my sister is almost 22 weeks so she could be a pretty good size little baby.  By the way, my sister is completely freaked out by the fact that her baby is "huge" but the doctor says it is nothing to worry about for now, that she will probably even out towards the end of the pregnancy. 





Fabric combined with tulle we used for my wedding veil :)




And of course I couldn't have all this cuteness around without making one for myself...I think it is pretty cute but I haven't worn it since this day so it has been sitting in my purse for a while but it is still in great shape so luckily they can take a pretty good beating without getting ruined!

What do you think?  They were easy to make and I think they are adorable...I can't wait to see her wear one, even if it is just for 2 minutes!  Anyone else made a headband?  I suggest it to anyone who hasn't!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...