Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mattison's Messy Moment

Mattison is a great puppy, but she is just that....a puppy!  So occasionally she get into things and makes a huge mess.  Thought I'd share some of her messy moments.  This is one of the worst messes, I think because it directly affected me....see below my favorite pair of shoes...





Yes, she ate the complete top off of the shoe on the right. 




So long shoes...We had a few good times, especially our rehearsal dinner. 

We really do try and make sure everything is out of her little puppy reach, but she is sneaky and fast!!  We'll be back with more of Mattison's messes.

2 comments:

  1. O.M.G.!!! I'm so sorry, I hope they rest in peace...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you Rachel! They are in a better place, I think :-/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...